Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh Hey, From Before...

So I obviously haven't written anything here for awhile. The last 2 months have just been extremely busy and trying, and although it's not like the next few are going to be any different, I figure I need to take time every now and then to do some things for myself, and I happen to consider this blog one of those things. At least here I can post all the "inappropriate" thoughts that go through my head, the ones that too "wrong" and "offensive" for the workplace, and since my co-workers tend to read this thing sometimes, it's only fitting. Plus I've discovered so many more things to waste time writing about, especially about Indian people (assholes) as well as the occasional restaurant yarn (I saved a fat guy!) or documenting of my mastering of basic culinary skills (going terribly). I hope to update this every few days, but we'll see how well that goes, since I stick to things about as well as Eastern Europeans do to showering.

No comments: