Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesdays With Oliver

Oliver: So do Indian people believe in the same god as Christian people?

Me: Technically, yes, but Hindus also believe in multiple gods that represent different aspects of life.

Oliver: I thought you guys believe in like Allah and stuff.

Me: No, that's Muslims. Hinduism and Islam are 2 different religions.

Oliver: But you guys are always saying "Praise Allah" and stuff.

Me: Have you ever heard anyone here say that?

Oliver: No, but like, brown people are always saying that.

Me: There's so many things wrong with..

Oliver: So have you ever seen the Taj Mahal? Is it big? Are there really a bunch of dead people in it?

Me: Do you remember why I fired you the first time? Like the main points I went over with you 4 months ago?

Oliver: You fired me? I thought you just told me not to come back.

Me: (Glare)

Oliver: So did they like build the Taj Mahal for Allah?

No comments: